Online Course Support
Advising & Counseling: Quick Info
- Apply to an Undergraduate Degree Program
- Information for Prospective Graduate Students
- Where can I Take Classes
- Online Class Guide
Student Academic Services: Provide Technical & Academic Support
The staff of the Office of Continuing & Distance Education is a team of professionals that understand the importance of providing quality assistance to students. Some of our services for academic support include:
- Helping you explore your educational goals and choose the course of study that suits you
- Helping you select courses to meet your needs and fit into your busy schedule
- Connecting you with the appropriate University of Maine resources to accommodate the needs of the non-degree and summer session student
- Registering you for classes by phone or walk-in to 122 Chadbourne Hall
- Providing responsible access to the University of Maine
- Arranging meeting times to fit with your schedule
Please contact our office at 207-581-3143 for an appointment or to ask questions about your academic plan. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We look forward to assisting you with your UMaine experience!
ATTENTION NEW ONLINE COURSE STUDENTS!
Read this important GETTING STARTED MANUAL.
Looking for Classes?
The MaineStreet Class Search Engine will help you to look for any class. You can do a search by entering any of the following criteria:
- Class title (eg. Individual & The Community)
- Keywords (eg. Individual/Community)
- Sessions (eg. Fall/Spring/Summer)
- CRN Number (eg. 05246)
- Course Code (eg. INT329)
FACULTY NEEDING TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR ONLINE COURSE DESIGN ASSISTANCE PLEASE CONTACT:
Continuing & Distance Education
Room 2 Chadbourne Hall,
The University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5713